Chapter 1. General Rules
Object of article 1
The validity and modification of the terms and conditions of Article 2
(1) These terms and conditions become effective by disclosing them to the user.
(2) DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic may change the terms and conditions in case of changes in circumstances or when there is an important business reason, and the changed terms and conditions take effect in the same way as in the preceding paragraph.
Provisions other than the terms and conditions of Article 3
If matters not specified in these terms and conditions are stipulated in related laws and regulations, they shall be followed.
Chapter 2. Membership Registration and Service Use
Article 1. definition of members
A member is a general individual recognized by DoDream Plastic Surgery as suitable as a member, who agrees to these terms and conditions, fills out the membership registration form for the service, and has been issued an 'ID' and' password'.
Article 2. establishment of service subscription
(1) Service subscription is established with the consent of DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic to the user's application for use and the user's agreement to the terms and conditions.
(2) Those who wish to sign up as a member and use the service must provide personal information requested by DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic.
(3) If DoDream Plastic Surgery approves the user's subscription application, DoDream Plastic Surgery will notify the user of the member ID and other contents deemed necessary by DoDream Plastic Surgery.
(4) The ID entered when signing up cannot be changed, and only one ID is issued to one person.
(5) DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic does not approve any of the following applications.
A. When applying using another person's name.
B. When you did not apply with your real name.
C. When the contents of the application form are falsely entered.
D. When applying for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order of society or morals.
Article 3. service use and restrictions
(1) The use of the service is in principle 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, unless there is a special problem with the company's business or technology.
(2) The service usage time in the preceding paragraph may be limited after prior notification to the member if necessary, by DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic such as regular system inspection.
(3) Online counseling may not be available 24 hours a day depending on the personal circumstances of the responding physician.
Article 4 service fee
(1) The service can be used for free by all registered members.
(2) When DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic charges a service, the timing, policy, and cost of the fee must be disclosed in the service before the charge is implemented.
Chapter 3. service withdrawal, re-registration and restriction of use
Article 1. withdrawal from service
(1) If a member wishes to withdraw from the service, the member himself/herself must directly request a cancellation request to the operator via e-mail.
(2) When applying for withdrawal, if you provide your name, ID, phone number, and reason for cancellation, you will be canceled after confirming that it matches the registration record.
(3) Withdrawal is canceled if you cannot log in with your existing ID and password.
Article 2. service re-subscription
(1) If a user who has withdrawn from the service pursuant to Article 1 wants to re-register, the member himself/herself can request re-registration to the operator via e-mail.
(2) When requesting re-registration, please provide your name, ID, and phone number to identify yourself, and the re-registration process will take place.
(3) If you log in with your existing ID and password, you have signed up again.
Article 3 Restrictions on service use
DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic may terminate the use of the service without prior notice or suspend the use of the service by a fixed period, if a member commits any of the following actions.
A. If it is against public order and morals.
B. In case of criminal activity
B. When planning or executing the use of the service for the purpose of hindering the national interest or social public interest.
C. In case of stealing someone else's ID and password.
D. In case of damaging the honor or disadvantage of others.
E. When the same user double-registers with a different ID
F. In case of impeding sound use, such as harming the service.
G. In case of violation of other related laws or conditions of use set by DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic.
Chapter 4. Limitation of Liability for Services
Article 1. Online Consultation
(1) DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic does its best to maintain security so that the contents of counseling by members or users of the service are not leaked to third parties other than counseling doctors and service managers. However, DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic is not responsible for the disclosure or loss of consultation contents in the following cases.
A. If the password is leaked due to the user's carelessness and the contents of consultation are disclosed.
B. When a user deletes a consultation using the ‘delete' function.
C. When the contents of consultation are disclosed, or the contents of consultation are lost due to natural disasters or other circumstances beyond the control of DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic.
(2) For a comprehensive and appropriate answer to the consultation requested by the member, the attending physician and specialists in each department can refer to the contents and answers of the consultation.
(3) The contents of the consultation conducted by the service can be used for the following purposes after deleting personal information.
A. Academic activity
B. Writing activities such as printed materials and CD-ROM
C. Part of the service content such as FAQ and recommendation counseling
(4) The answers to the consultation are subjective responses based on the medical knowledge of each specialist, and do not represent the service opinions of DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic.
(5) If you apply for the following consultation, we may not provide all or part of the online consultation.
A. If you repeatedly apply for consultation with the same content.
B. When applying for consultation using expressions that are contrary to common sense.
C. When applying for a consultation requesting a diagnosis name.
d. When applying for consultation on treatment costs, examination fees, drug prices, etc.
Article 2. information service
(1) The content provided by the service is schematic and general and is provided for informational purposes only. The information or counseling provided by the service is by no means a substitute for a medical diagnosis. The information or counseling provided by the service is in no way intended as a substitute for a medical diagnosis, treatment or treatment. If you have any questions or concerns about your health status, you should go to a real doctor for diagnosis. In no case should you ignore your doctor's diagnosis or delay getting a diagnosis, treatment, or treatment because of the information provided by the service.
(2) DoDream Plastic Surgery does not recommend any specific tests, products or treatments mentioned in the service. All opinions expressed on the service are those of the relevant counselor. DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic is not responsible for any documents or contents of consultation provided by the service.
(3) It is entirely up to the user's judgment to accept the information of this service, the opinions of other members or visitors who use the service or the professional doctors participating in the service. Therefore, DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic is not responsible for any damage, injury or other disadvantages arising from the use, information, ideas or instructions of any product provided to the member.
Chapter 5. Obligations
Article 1. obligations of the company
(1) DoDream Plastic Surgery allows members to use the service unless there are special circumstances.
(2) DoDream Plastic Surgery is obligated to continuously and stably provide services as stipulated in these terms and conditions.
(3) DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic handles opinions raised by a member according to a prescribed procedure through appropriate procedures, and if it takes a certain period to process, the member must be informed of the reason and processing schedule.
Article 2. obligation to secure member information
(1) The member is responsible for all management of the member's ID and password.
(2) Members agree to receive service e-mails sent as part of the service.
(3) If their ID is used illegally, the member must notify the fact to DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic.
(4) DoDream Plastic Surgery does not sell or provide personal identification information to a third party without prior permission from the member or user. However, DoDream Plastic Surgery can use the registered information voluntarily provided in the following cases.
A. When providing developers with information necessary for developing new functions, information, and services that are useful to members.
B. Providing advertisers with statistical information about service members and user groups (which never reveals the identity of each member)
C. When used by the company to perform advertisements or services according to the preferences of members and users.
(5) Information that can verify personal identification (username, ID, e-mail address, etc.) may be voluntarily disclosed in communication spaces such as bulletin boards (hereinafter referred to as communication spaces). In this case, the disclosed information may be collected, associated, used by third parties, and you may receive unwanted messages from third parties. Such actions of third parties cannot be controlled by DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic. Therefore, DoDream Plastic Surgery does not guarantee any possibility of discovering member information by methods beyond the control of DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic.
(7) DoDream Plastic Surgery Clinic may mutually provide/use the member's information between the service or the company and business partners.
Chapter 6. Dispute Mediation
(2) If a lawsuit is filed for a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the company shall be the competent court. Chapter 6 Dispute Mediation
These terms will be effective on October 26, 2010.