I lost a lot of hair three years ago, so my hair got thinner. If it does not go back to normal, is it a hair loss? > jisik_in

사이트 내 전체검색
  • 카카오톡

jisik_in

설명
I lost a lot of hair three years ago, so my hair got thinner. If it do…

본문

At the time when I was a test-taker, I lost a lot of hair and my hair became thin.
Is it a hair loss if it does not return to its original state after three years?
I do not lose hair now (about 10 hairs when I wash my hair), but it is the same as it was written down when I was a test-taker.

#hair loss #hair thinning

댓글목록

profile_image

최고관리자님의 댓글

최고관리자 작성일

Answer from DODREAM Hair Transplant Center

Hello! This is Hyung-min Lee from Naver Knowledge Counseling.
It seems that hair loss occurred due to stress at the time of preparing for the exams.
It is important to be treated early for stress-related hair loss, and it must be treated within 3 to 6 months to be effective.
If stress-related hair loss is left neglected for a long period of time, the area of ​​hair loss becomes wider and the hair follicles in the area become dead and new hair may not grow.
There seems to be no hair loss symptoms based on the current natural dropout parameter.
Even after 3 years, it is possible to naturally improve the thinning of the hair that cannot be cured or the areas of concern that appear to be poor through hair transplantation.
For more information, it is best to visit the hospital for consultation.

profile_image

최고관리자님의 댓글

최고관리자 작성일

Answer from DODREAM Hair Transplant Center

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• There are no posts.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

Name of medical institution: DODREAM Plastic Surgery Clinic | CEO: Lim Chan-soo | Business license number 220-09-77483
Address: Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-daero 92 gil 13