I had a hair loss on the top of my head, so I got a transplant. > jisik_in

사이트 내 전체검색
  • 카카오톡

jisik_in

설명
I had a hair loss on the top of my head, so I got a transplant.

본문

I had 4000 hair transplantation on the parietal side. In less than 6 days after the transplantation, the cup ramen box containing cup noodles fell to the top of my head..
There were areas where the transplant hair was covered with the existing hair, and there were areas that were not covered, but there was no bleeding in the areas that were not covered and I do not know the covered parts. Will the hair grow in the damaged parts?
Also, does it bleed a lot? One hour after the incident, it was bleeding a little so will it still bleed noticeably?.

#parietal side hair loss #4000 hair

댓글목록

profile_image

최고관리자님의 댓글

최고관리자 작성일

Answer from DODREAM Hair Transplant Center

Hello, this is DoDream Hair Transplantation Center.
You have to be careful for 2 weeks after the hair transplant, but you don't have to worry about it as it will become natural over time.
Rather, stress is the main cause of hair loss, so it is best to wait with a relaxed mind for your hair to grow as usual without stress.
If you are worried a lot, it is a good idea to visit the DoDream Hair Transplant Center for consultation.

profile_image

최고관리자님의 댓글

최고관리자 작성일

Answer from DODREAM Hair Transplant Center

사이트 정보

회사명 : 회사명 / 대표 : 대표자명
주소 : OO도 OO시 OO구 OO동 123-45
사업자 등록번호 : 123-45-67890
전화 : 02-123-4567 팩스 : 02-123-4568
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 OO구 - 123호
개인정보관리책임자 : 정보책임자명

공지사항

• There are no posts.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

Name of medical institution: DODREAM Plastic Surgery Clinic | CEO: Lim Chan-soo | Business license number 220-09-77483
Address: Seoul, Gangnam-gu, Gangnam-daero 92 gil 13